Kabile Monastery " Christmas of Virgin Mary" is located nearby, 1 km away, to the village of Kabile.
It was built between 1919 and 1944, on the site of a small chapel.
The greatest contribution to the construction of the monastery had Georgi Nikolov from the General Inzovo village, who traveled for years from village to village and collected donations for the construction.
The monastery is famous for its healing spring, which was discovered in 1918 by an elderly woman from Sliven after a prophetic dream.
The nunnery Minnora and four more nuns are taking care of the monastery.
The Kabile Monastery can accommodate up to 50 guests for overnight stays.
+359 4712 583